Tips for all the students during winter vocation.
Dear international students, winter vocation is comming. Several special tips are given here for your nice vacation.
1. Please strictly comply with the accommodation arrangement and other relevant regulations of International Cultural Exchange Center.
2. Please take care of your belongings and pay attention to personal safety, and be aware of theft, robbery and fraud.
3. Please avoid going out at night or travelling alone. Do not go to places with safety risk.
4. Motor vehicles are strictly prohibited. Please be careful with traffic safety.
5. Part-time jobs during study in China are prohibited.
6. Please do not take vehicles with safety risk. Do not take unlicensed taxi.
7. Please pay attention to safety signs when travelling outside and take precautionary measures.
8. Please pay attention to food security. Do not eat street snacks and expired food.
9. Please keep lines of communication with your family members or your friends.
10. Please ensure personal safety in emergency cases. Contact with International Cultural Exchange Center,
Security Department and School of Chinese Studies in time. Call the police if you are in danger.
Emergency Medical Service: 120
Fire Alarm: 119
DUFL Security Department: 86111110
International Student Affairs Office:
Ms. Liu Ying:13941122743
Ms. Ba Dan:13704947203
International Student Recruiting Office:86115206
Please come back to register during the following time:
Feb. 29th 2016 to Mar. 2nd 2016
See you next semester!